Now that your Squaresapce website is live, you may be wondering how to improve your conversion rate, and that’s by adding Testimonials!
In this article, we will show you how to add reviews and testimonials to your Squarespace website. Here’s a Live demo: https://testimonialto.squarespace.com/wall-of-love (Password: demo1234)
1. Visit the Squarespace site and page where you would like to embed your testimonials. To create a Wall of Love or Testimonial Page, you can also create a new page such as /love or /wall-of-love.
2. Next, click on ‘Add Action’ followed by ‘Add a blank section’.
3. This will bring up a button on the top left named ‘Add Block’ click on that and search for ‘Code’.
4. Go to your account dashboard and visit the space you want to add to Squarespace. After clicking the space, you will see "Wall of Love" option on the left sidebar in the Embed section.
5. Click that, then choose the styles you want to display the wall of love, in the last step, you will find the embed code. Click the "Copy code" button will copy the code to the clipboard automatically.
You can learn more about customizing your Wall of Love by visiting this article.
6. Paste the code in the HTML editor in step 5.
7. Click on ‘Done’ followed by ‘Save’ and voila! Your Wall of Love is ready 🥳
With Testimonial.to, you can add video & text testimonials, Twitter tweets, etc., all in one place! ✌️